REVEALED: Prestigious individual awards for best players in P2P season
We are all too familiar with individual awards in football such as Ballon d’Or, The Best FIFA Player, European Golden Shoe, or Pichichi Trophy. And now, we will see this officially appear in the latest version of SoccerHub: P2P Season.
G’day, SoccerHub family! 💚
In the latest article, we were made clear about the purpose of 90% of the $SGP reward pool, and the remaining 10% will be revealed today.
⭐ 2 completely new individual award groups:
“The players with the highest score in the tournament” ⚽
“The players with the most goals in the tournament” 🔢
⭐ $SGP distribution rules:
- Each individual award group above will account for 5% of the total $SGP reward pool.
- After 2 weeks of the season, rewards will be given to the 10 best performing players in each group.
- The player in the first place will receive 20% more $SGP than the player in the second, and so on until the end of the top 10.
Of course, there will be questions about how if two or more players have the same results, how will the rewards be divided, and here is the answer.
For example, at the end of the season, players A, B, C, and D have all scored 10 goals, they are behind player E who is 8th with 11 goals. Since the award fund is fixed, it will be divided among 12 players instead of just 10 players. Thus, the total rewards of 9th and 10th places will be divided equally among 4 players.
This will be a big bonus for teams with excellent squads, superb strikers, and especially with the best tactics. 🎯
Right now, prepare yourself a squad with fantastic players to prepare for the upcoming season! 💪🏻
10% will firstly be 50.000 $SGP, and don’t forget that the more participants, the greater the rewards for you winners. So let’s invite more players to enjoy the game, and it’s also the chance for you to earn much more! ✨
About Soccer Hub
SoccerHub is the very first play-to-earn multi-player game, which is a combination of traditional soccer manager games and trending NFT games. Our team focus on creating fun activities and campaigns surrounding the in-game characters for soccer fans. We also concentrate on the importance of creating one-of-a-kind NFT soccer players with distinct genes and skills that provide economic opportunities for users. Therefore, Soccer Hub would be a long-term sustained ecosystem where players can:
- Satisfy the Soccer passion
- Enjoy the ownership of a Super Squad
- Earn tokens while playing and trading
Stay updated by joining our official channels:
📍 Website: http://soccerhub.io/
📍 Twitter: https://twitter.com/SoccerHub_io
📍 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Soccerhub.io/
📝 Whitepaper: https://whitepaper.soccerhub.io/
📝 Medium: https://soccerhub.medium.com/
💬 Telegram Ann: https://t.me/soccerhub_officialchannel
🌎 Telegram Global Chat: https://t.me/soccerhub_globalchat
CMC | CoinGecko | PancakeSwap | LBank | MEXC