SoccerHub’s IDO Whitelist is Now Available For Registration on Red Kite Launchpad
Red Kite opens two token sale pools for Soccer Hub: IDO Pool (whitelist winners) and Community Pool (participants on Gleam competition). The allocation for the two pools is respectively $165,000 and $5000 $SCH at IDO price.
Check out the Community Pool details HERE.
- Whitelist Opening: 12:00 pm UTC, Sep 24, 2021
- Whitelist Closing:11:00 am UTC, Sep 28, 2021
- Winner Announcement: September 28, 2021
- IDO date: Wednesday, September 29, 2021
- Buying time Phase 1 (Guaranteed allocation): 12:00 pm UTC
- Buying time Phase 2 (FCFS): 01:00 pm UTC
- Listing time: 02:00 pm UTC
- Claiming time: 02:30 pm UTC
📖 Pool Detail
- Token: $SCH
- Token type: BEP20
- Price per token: $0.015 per $SCH
- Vesting schedule: Unlocked 25% at TGE, then unlock 25% each month over 3 months
- Accepted currency: BUSD
- Network: BSC
- Restricted countries: United States of America, China, Hong Kong, DR Congo, Iran, Myanmar, Sudan, Iraq, Ivory Coast, North Korea, Syria, Zimbabwe, Cuba, Belarus, Liberia
- Token allocation: $165,000
📖 How to join the Soccer Hub IDO pool on Red Kite?
To be eligible for Soccer Hub public offerings on Red Kite, please complete the following steps:
️Step 1: Follow Soccer Hub and PolkaFoundry’s social channels below:
- Follow Twitter accounts: @SoccerHub_io and @PolkaFoundry,
- Join community groups: @soccerhub_globalchat and @PolkaFoundry,
- Subscribe to announcement channels: @soccerhub_officialchannel and @PolkaFoundryANN.
- Like and retweet the IDO announcement tweet with hashtags #RedKite $PKF $SCH
📌 NOTE: Users who belong to Eagle and Phoenix tiers will not be required to do the above steps when joining the IDO pool. However, we recommend following Twitter and Telegram groups to stay up-to-date with important announcements.
️Step 2: Register an account on the Red Kite website and complete the KYC.
Please follow the guideline HERE.
Step 3: Staking PKF or PKF/ETH LP to claim your tier.
Stake to ensure you achieve at least the minimum tier of the pool.
If it is your first time staking on Red Kite, you will need to Approve tokens once (and only once) before you stake PKF.
️Step 4: Join the Soccer Hub IDO Pool, then complete the Whitelist procedure.
- After completing all required tasks according to your tier, join the Soccer Hub IDO pool and click the Apply Whitelist button.
- Enter your Twitter account and Telegram’s username.
- Click Submit.
- After that, Red Kite will ask you to sign your wallet. Click Sign on your wallet to complete applying.
About Red Kite
Red Kite is a cutting-edge launchpad powered by PolkaFoundry as a part of the growing $PKF ecosystem. Red Kite projects are carefully chosen through vetting, which takes everything from the origins of the project teams to legitimacy and implementation capacities into account. These projects are also supported by a network of our high-class marketing partners, leading influencers, and interactive communities.
Need more information about Red Kite? Follow us on PolkaFoundry’s official groups and channels so you won’t miss anything!
- Telegram Announcement: English | Vietnamese
- Telegram Official Group: Global | Vietnam
- Telegram Community Group — Managed by Trusted Partners: Korea
SoccerHub is the very first play-to-earn multi-player game, which is a combination of traditional soccer manager games and trending NFT games. Our team focus on creating fun activities and campaigns surrounding the in-game characters for soccer fans. We also concentrate on the importance of creating one-of-a-kind NFT soccer players with distinct genes and skills that provide economic opportunities for users. Therefore, Soccer Hub would be a long-term sustained ecosystem where players can:
- Satisfy the Soccer passion
- Enjoy the ownership of a Super Squad
- Earn tokens while playing and trading
- Have fun with the betting system